Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grandma Connie's Funeral

After a long battle with Alzheimer's, my grandmother Connie passed away. (My middle name is named after her)
Earl, Alyssa, and I loaded up and drove to Roswell to attend the funeral. Funerals have a way of bringing people together. It was great to see my dad's side of the family. Earl has now met all of my aunts and uncles. :)
It was a nice funeral and we were able to attend the church services that my father's family attended.

My aunt Candy, me, my brother Harry
My mommy & me

My brother & me

The funeral services


The funeral home
My grandmother's old home

we took many trips here
The cousins got a long great!
The Jimenez family
Rhonda & J.D.
Earl and I

Shirley & Clifton

Rick & my momThe tombstone

Each grandchild and great grandchild was a flower to place on the grave
The Ozbun Family








My mom had drawn this years ago and it was still on display at the church



My granmother's church

No comments: